Author Topic: ChatGPT  (Read 465 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

ChatGPT
« on: November 22, 2023, 07:02:36 PM »
ChatGPT is it an evil entity sucking the soul and creativity out of human existence OR a helpful,  intuitive fine-tuned search and help gadget that really seems to understand what you are asking?

I tried it out this morning with a question about fundraising for the library - it was a nice change to be understood first go for exactly what I was asking.   
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: ChatGPT
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 11:35:52 AM »
No, the first one is Mince, the second is me... :)

Actually, I think you should put the question (exactly as you've written it) to ChatGPT. I'd be interested to know how it responds (but I refuse to engage with it myself).

Just don't use your real name.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 09:53:32 AM »
I'd be interested to know how it responds (but I refuse to engage with it myself).

Are you two not talking again?

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2023, 01:00:13 PM »
I don't trust myself.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2023, 04:18:57 PM »
My husband had fallen asleep on the couch so I whispered my question to Alexa - she WHISPERED back. I called her creepy and honestly, she has been awkward and a bit short with me ever since.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad