Author Topic: Loved this!  (Read 3981 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Loved this!
« on: January 06, 2007, 11:28:42 PM »
I think they're trying to impress.

Tom

Re: Loved this!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 05:18:37 AM »
No actors were hurt in this short promotional video.

Were they all at the World's Worst try-outs? How can so many people be so bad with such awful curtains behind them?  8)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 12:07:53 PM »
The sheer optimism of the guy who tries to kick the apple gets me. Surely he must have had some idea of the gulf between where he was aiming and how high he could kick?

Malky McG

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 01:50:21 PM »
Jeez, I'm still laughing. Funniest thing I've seen in a donkey's age. My two boys have just woken up (they agreed to go to bed early, then get up to watch the United game -it's nearly midnight here) and I'll show them this.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »
It's the sincerity that gets me. Great stuff.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 08:44:15 PM »
I also like how the guy with the nunchucks thinks he can still save face after falling flat on it.

What was his train of thought? "Okay, perhaps holding a nunchuck in each hand was not quite as good an idea as I first thought, since this leaves only my face to break my fall, but let's at least attempt a dazzling display of skill with the one nunchuck I am still holding even though such a display requires me first to regain my balance." Exit comically backwards stage left as gravity once again takes over.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 08:52:23 PM »
Okay, since we might one day find ourselves being mugged by people like this, what would the best counter-strategy be?

I think against the guy who says "I never lose", the best strategy would be to walk away when he's doing his roll.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 09:00:37 PM »
ANALYSIS: Notice how the centre of gravity's position far to the left of the feet makes the next few moments humiliatingly inevitable.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 09:29:19 PM »
I think you defend yourself against these guys by quietly saying "Don't be stupiid".

Colin

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 09:38:32 AM »
I used to do Muay Thai (kickboxing) and was never as bad as any of those.