Author Topic: DON'T MAKE ME COME IN HERE!  (Read 10036 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
DON'T MAKE ME COME IN HERE!
« on: February 20, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »
Do you hear me? What's that? RIGHT! I'M COMING IN!
Peeps, apologise to Mince....Mince, apologise to Peeps...Tarks, tuck your shirt in...Tom, just look what's happened to you. You've fallen in with a bad bunch.
Now I'll be checking in again some time after six and I hope to see a vast improvement in behaviour around here.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: DON'T MAKE ME COME IN HERE!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »
Tuck my shirt into what?   :P

I apologise, in advance.

Fyodor

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 10:06:03 AM »
Tee-hee-hee! Didn't see me.

Tom

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 10:42:56 AM »
 :o But... I was on special effects...

Colin

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 03:11:40 PM »
I'm glad all this mutiny has nothing to do with me, although I think I'm still in the bad books for a previous post.  :'(

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 04:19:07 PM »
I'm glad all this mutiny has nothing to do with me, although I think I'm still in the bad books for a previous post.  :'(

That was AW. Don't worry about it now. She's probably out shopping, or whatever women do on Wednesdays.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

peter

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 04:23:45 PM »
These post get moved so much I do not know whether I am replying to Roger about Dundee uniteds manager or my vote for Peepmaster to be banned.

Anyway I think we should do it or not as the case may be. ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 04:25:53 PM by peter »

A Woman

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 04:50:17 PM »

That was AW. Don't worry about it now. She's probably out shopping, or whatever women do on Wednesdays.

Oh the cheek of it! If only. I was at work - all day. I got roped in to teach.

Shocking state of affairs when they are so desperate for cover they ask me!! Thankfully, they were special needs learners and didn't spot all my spelling mistakes  ;)

P.s Colin. My wrath is always short lived.   :-*

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »
Also, I'm in charge here, so goodness knows what Peter and Mince are on about. AW's allowed a bit of wrath, but not when it interferes with the normal day-to-day running of the forum, or me slagging off the buffoo Mince, ::) (which probably amounts to the same thing).

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 06:17:26 PM »
That's better.
Apart from Tarks, that is. He was obviously being impudent. One hundred lines by tomorrow, Thunderthighs---" St Johnstone are Perth girlies".

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »
That's better.
Apart from Tarks, that is. He was obviously being impudent. One hundred lines by tomorrow, Thunderthighs---" St Johnstone are Perth girlies".

Come on - that's far too gramatically correct. You'll never upset the buffoo Mince now.  ::)

"St Johnstone, girlies of Perth, are."

Malc

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 09:28:30 PM »
Thanks, Yoda.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 12:04:05 AM »
St Johnstone are Perth girlies, despite still being in the Scottish Cup Quarter Finals, where they meet St Mirren, who knocked out Dundee United at Tannadice in the last round.
St Johnstone are Perth girlies, despite still being in the Scottish Cup Quarter Finals, where they meet St Mirren, who knocked out Dundee United at Tannadice in the last round.
I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 07:12:07 AM »
 :D :D :D

peter

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 09:43:39 AM »
Oh dear Roger you walked right into that one.
I think you should write out I am a idiot 100 times.