Author Topic: Nude Clog Dance  (Read 9971 times)

Vulture

Re: Nude Clog Dance
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 05:54:41 PM »
A nude clog dance is an oxymoron.

nude adj 1 wearing no clothes; naked. 2 bare; uncovered. 3 law a lacking, a necessary legal requirement; b said of contracts and agreements, etc: made without a consideration. 4 flesh-coloured. noun 1 a representation of one or more naked figures in painting or sculpture, etc. 2 someone naked. 3 the state of nakedness ? in the nude. nudely adverb. nudeness noun. See also nudism.

I'm not sure if it is an oxymoron - clothes are generally for decency - clogs are generally to protect the feet, so the wearing of clogs does not make the wearer/dancer any less nude!  :-[

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »
Ahh, the clogs would be worn on the feet then would they.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 06:27:20 PM »
I'm not allowed to clog-dance in the nude any more. Not since Cleethorpes, February 1987. I don't want to talk about it.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 07:31:53 PM »
Don't do it, Roger. Get him to do his own nude dance. He can prance around removing buckets from strategic places - call it 'Dance Of The Seven (?) Pails'

No, Tarquin, Mince's would be a nude clot dance.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

robbie62

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »
nude clog dancing eh..i hate coming in a theme late..i have not been on site for a while but im back now ..hollo to roger and all members ..nice to be back

MAHONEY

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 08:37:05 PM »
Nude clog dancing?...Roger Kettle?.....This I've got to see..........No, wait. I was thinking of a different Roger Kettle. Sorry. :-\

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 09:14:35 PM »
Welcome sober posters.  :)

Please feel free to request your preferred style of dance that you would like to see Roger perform for the video - so we know where to place the tacks in the carpet.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

robbie62

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »
watusi

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »
Bless you!

Malc

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 03:58:13 AM »
A naked woman is still naked even if she is wearing high heels, therefore, ergo and heretofore to the party of the first part, Roger is still naked even though he be wearing clogs.

Oh, and I don't want to see the video, nothing personal, Roger.

Vulture

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 06:21:36 AM »
A naked woman is still naked even if she is wearing high heels, therefore, ergo and heretofore to the party of the first part, Roger is still naked even though he be wearing clogs.

Oh, and I don't want to see the video, nothing personal, Roger.

Thanks, Malc. That's what I wanted to say but I chose a more genteel explanation!  :D :D

In these times of recession, we don't get a lot of laughs so..... bring on the video!  :o :o
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 06:26:58 AM by Vulture »

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 09:06:21 AM »
Come on, Roger. Don't make me put the Cleethorpes "Clip Clop and Swing" Bootleg Police Video on here.