Author Topic: Moderated Board  (Read 6904 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: Moderated Board
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »
Take the test to find out just what kind of herectic you may be...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=131773

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 09:45:49 PM »
My head hurts. I think I'm a devout, agnostic, heretical, lapsed atheist.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 10:55:30 PM »
Back to the original point and I'd be desperately sad if we ever had to moderate this board. There have been a couple of times when, arguably, things have got a little close to the knuckle but, I'd like to think, nothing too drastic. I enjoy the fact that we're a small group and that we've got to know each other over the years. All in all, we've attracted a pretty select bunch!

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 11:37:38 PM »
I agree with this wholeheartedly. It's good to finally find a board where everyone is as insane, loopy and infantile as I am.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 12:28:40 AM »
Apparently I'm a Monophysite, Diane, but I may have misinterpreted one of the questions. Yes, I know you didn't link to the forum, but there was one on the Flame Warriors page and I thought I'd have a little lurk...it told me I'm banned. Charming!

I too have grown very fond of this board, especially the light yellowy bits.
I apologise, in advance.

Colin

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2007, 09:44:53 AM »
Back to the original point and I'd be desperately sad if we ever had to moderate this board. There have been a couple of times when, arguably, things have got a little close to the knuckle but, I'd like to think, nothing too drastic. I enjoy the fact that we're a small group and that we've got to know each other over the years. All in all, we've attracted a pretty select bunch!

Woo Hoo, I've been selected.

Selected for what?