Author Topic: Happy Birthday Zesty!  (Read 8184 times)

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
Re: Happy Birthday Zesty!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »
I ordered two mugs on 29th (as penance - plus I like them) - see Achmed post and link to 102nd use for a BP mug.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 03:14:51 PM »
Yes, those are two you're buying. They're ready to go out tomorrow!  ;D

I was referring to the 2 you want to lease.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 04:40:26 PM »
so mcuh for sepll cehcreks. it's azmanig how blday one can slepl seomhtenig yet the hmaun mnid is albe to udenrtsnad it.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 05:50:43 PM »
I refer you to Peter

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 05:53:26 PM »
I refer you to Peter
???
There must be some part of this forum I am not privy to.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 07:06:06 AM »
Sorry...Peter's spelling/grammar was legendary but now that his very existence has been called into question, his grasp of the English language is the least of it!

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 08:30:51 AM »
Thanks Lil.  I'm still trying to get around this site and understand the machinations of some of the posters.  I do not know the personalities and have never met any before.  I just hope to be accepted into this hallowed forum. (is that too much of the cheese?).  I am also trying to read through past posts to see what I have missed (and not add any more jokes/comments already posted.
Bill

Vulture

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 10:56:15 AM »
Thanks Lil.  I'm still trying to get around this site and understand the machinations of some of the posters.  I do not know the personalities and have never met any before.  I just hope to be accepted into this hallowed forum. (is that too much of the cheese? No. Keep going!).  I am also trying to read through past posts to see what I have missed (and not add any more jokes/comments already posted.
Bill

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2010, 03:36:57 PM »
Sorry...Peter's spelling/grammar was legendary but now that his very existence has been called into question, his grasp of the English language is the least of it!

Lil, Having now read through the outpourings up to page 48 (i'm doing it backwards, forward into time - boldly going forward) I am beginning to understand how nuts you all are in the forum.  I LIKE IT!

Diamond Lil

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2010, 07:19:33 PM »
Perhaps we should all have introduced ourselves when you joined and that would have let you know the degree of nuttiness you're dealing with from the very beginning?

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 07:28:48 PM »
You seem to have done that in the past, but what the heck, I'm just glad I've joined.  Anyway, you lot have provided me with indisputable evidence (hey, there's an automatic spell-checker - I typed 'undisputable' and it was red underlined.  How come Peter gets it wrong?) [lost the thread yet?] of your nuttiness (with raisins)  from the history of posts.  I must start a post to keep my count going.  I thought I could comment on a relevant 'old' post but it jumps right to the front of the queue - bad manners. 

Tom

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 07:46:36 PM »
Lil, Having now read through the outpourings up to page 48 (i'm doing it backwards, forward into time - boldly going forward) I am beginning to understand how nuts you all are in the forum.  I LIKE IT!

Do you mean you are reading forwards from the beginning of the first post, or are you reading each thread backwards from the beginning of the thread. Or, are you reading the threads backwards from the beginning?

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 07:47:30 PM »
Bill, you're steadily working your way through all of the old bilge on this forum, and you call US nuts? From where I'm satnding, that's an extreme case of the pot calling the Roger Black a kettle... or something...
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 07:48:17 PM »
And now you're confusing poor Tom. Shame on you!
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 08:31:07 PM »
Sorry.  Was going to reply a short while ago, but enchilladas take priority (Yum).

I'm trained to 'recce' the ground, gather intelligence (hard though it may be here - there I've insulted everyone - am I now a bona fide member?) and analyse the situation.

Yep, it's a madhouse!

It helps to go over the past threads so I don't include humour already presented - you lot would only complain.