Author Topic: Peepmaster Pics?  (Read 9348 times)

Malc

Re: Peepmaster Pics?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 11:51:19 PM »
I've got a swimming pool.

Nyah.

peter

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2007, 10:12:52 AM »
I've Got a steam and lake.
So there.

Online Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 02:42:16 PM »
Malc, I experienced mild claustrophobia looking at that picture. Were all those houses there when you moved in, or have they sprung up since, inhabited by McGookin groupies and stalkers?

I hope they don't all have big dogs...or even small ones.
I apologise, in advance.

peter

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
Bet he has to get up early just to get his car out.
What happens on the school run

Online Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 01:28:13 PM »
Malc left school some time ago, Peter.
I apologise, in advance.

peter

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2007, 03:49:05 PM »
I was thinking about his kind neighbours.

Malc

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2007, 06:15:11 AM »
No, those houses more or less sprung up around me as the years went on. The whole area to the north in that pic was a tree farm, so we had about four years of semi rural feel.

Until the guy who owned it went on holiday, that is, allowing his idiot son to invite his mates around with two ancient cars that they used to hot rod around the property. Then he sold up and that area was developed.

Britain is pretty cramped, but having a lot of space around you isn't necessarily a boon. My brother-in-law lived on acreage, and his neighbours were all similarly endowed with a couple or three acres each.
His neighbour made his life a living hell, holding all night parties for his teenage son (bringing the speakers out into the back yard), and converting that yard into an almost full-sized football pitch - goals, nets, lines and everything!

Your neighbours are the key, no matter what sized property you own. If you have good neighbours, you are as well off as the rich man in his country estate.