Author Topic: My Beau Peep mug  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
My Beau Peep mug
« on: May 16, 2018, 10:38:49 AM »
I just made myself a coffee in it this morning, as usual, but today I realised that the mug is yellow, which fits perfectly with how yellow the cowardly Beau Peep is in the strips.

As I was taking the coffee with me upstairs, I realised that sand is also yellow.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: My Beau Peep mug
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:57:33 AM »
It's a miracle!
I apologise, in advance.

Madmalc

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 12:14:27 AM »
should we call you Mellow Mince now...?
or are you not that mad about saffron...

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 04:12:53 PM »
I just made myself a coffee in it this morning, as usual, but today I realised that the mug is yellow, which fits perfectly with how yellow the cowardly Beau Peep is in the strips.

As I was taking the coffee with me upstairs, I realised that sand is also yellow.

Is the stairs carpet coffee-coloured now?

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 09:50:21 PM »

Sorry for the delay, but I was just checking. Not ALL sand is yellow. Some places have it a dark, almost black colour, whereas it can be almost white in other locations. Zamboanga, in the very south of the Philippines, has pink sand. In fact I'd suggest that sand is mainly not so much yellow as fawn coloured.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟