Author Topic: Silly Forum  (Read 6616 times)

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: Silly Forum
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 11:35:41 PM »
You could split a forum into two, and call the new forum "Off Topic". That always upsets Tarka.

Not half as much as you thinking I'm older than you, Peepsie. I'm still waiting for you to tell me exactly how old you thought I was. Hmmmm?

63? I don't know. Anyway, when did I suggest you were older than me? I maybe only said you looked older.

Judging by her avatar, Peepsie, how old do you think Calypso is? Look very carefully....
I apologise, in advance.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 11:41:16 PM »
You could split a forum into two, and call the new forum "Off Topic". That always upsets Tarka.

Not half as much as you thinking I'm older than you, Peepsie. I'm still waiting for you to tell me exactly how old you thought I was. Hmmmm?

63? I don't know. Anyway, when did I suggest you were older than me? I maybe only said you looked older.

Judging by her avatar, Peepsie, how old do you think Calypso is? Look very carefully....

I hadn't realised Cally was a bird. I can't guess the age of someone I haven't yet had the pleasure of getting to know.

Hi Calypso. You'll like it here. I'm in charge. Give me a tinkle if I can be of help.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 12:09:32 AM »

I can't guess the age of someone I haven't yet had the pleasure of getting to know.

You've not had the pleasure of me neither yet, mate - nor will you!
I apologise, in advance.

Calypso

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 12:35:39 AM »
I hadn't realised Cally was a bird. I can't guess the age of someone I haven't yet had the pleasure of getting to know.

Hi Calypso. You'll like it here. I'm in charge. Give me a tinkle if I can be of help.

Thanks. I kind of like the name Cally. Uh, where I'm from "tinkle" has a slightly different meaning, but okay.  :o

Vulture

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 12:46:01 AM »
Uh, where I'm from "tinkle" has a slightly different meaning, but okay.  :o

I thought that too, Calypso, but I think it's a girlie thing.