Author Topic: Since we all get on so well together  (Read 4962 times)

Offline The Peepmaster

Re: Since we all get on so well together
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 12:17:26 AM »
i think, most of us, try, hard, to get Grammar right, but, occasionally, slipups do occur?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 12:22:32 AM »
Firstly, there should be a full stop after "think" (end of first sentence), and secondly, I don't believe you.

The second sentence seems okay.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 06:44:20 AM »
My sympathy goes to you, Colin, as one who has had back pain.  While everyone tries to sort out your spine, a little tip for the pain radiating to your neck and shoulders....emu oil!  Available in health food stores as 'Blue Ease', I slap it on any sore bit with amazing results.  I gather it's been used for years by the physio with the Aussie Rugby team, so it must be good!!

Malc

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 11:49:48 AM »
Blue Ease? You mean Bluey's!

Fyodor

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 04:28:59 PM »

Blue Ease Pain Relief Gel

Item Number: AB4

Unit Price: $19.97

In Stock

Quantity   

Bookmark This Page!
Refer this page to a friend 

Detailed Description

The Australians have been using Emu Oil for centuries for aching joints and muscles. We?ve added capsaicin, menthol, Aloe and herbs.

Whether you suffer from the chronic pain of osteoarthritis or just occasional soreness from working (or playing) too hard, Blue Ease can help!

For centuries, Australian aborigines have used emu oil ? rich in naturally anti-inflammatory linolenic and oleic acids ? to ease joint pain and soothe inflammation. Our exclusive Blue Ease formula combines emu oil with MSM to help inhibit muscle cramping and increase blood flow, and glucosamine to support healthy joint movement. Then it adds capsaicin (which blocks production of substance P), cooling menthol, soothing Aloe Vera gel, and extracts of white nettle, witch hazel, kava kava, willow bark, chamomile and more. Blue Ease gives rapid, deeppenetrating, soothing relief. Won?t burn, won?t stain, and does not feel greasy to the touch.

Starts working in minutes...
keeps working for hours!

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Catherine?s Choice Blue Ease

Directions:
Rubbed into sore muscles or aching joints

Blue Ease gives rapid, deep-penetrating, soothing relief that starts in minutes... lasts for hours! It has a fresh, pleasant fragrance ... won't burn, won't stain, and does not feel greasy to the touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine?s Choice Blue Ease

? Fast temporary relief for minor aches and pains
?Works in minutes, lasts for hours
? Cooling, soothing, never greasy