Author Topic: Countdown to Christmas  (Read 5682 times)

peter

Re: Countdown to Christmas
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 04:11:09 PM »
Why do I feel like the door to the billiards room is about to be battered open?

Indeedie, Sir Tarquin. Indeedie!

You men have been playing with your balls solo, for far too long. Time to let the women take them in hand! 8)

Now theirs an offer you don't get often.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 04:21:06 PM »
Peter, I've met this little darlin' several times. One thing you do do is guard your nuts. (In case something inappropriate slips out).

Anyway, AW - if Tranquil doesn't own you, who d'you take your instructions from?  ???

(Retreats)
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

peter

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 02:17:09 PM »
wheres the count down

A Woman

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 04:45:11 PM »

Anyway, AW - if Tranquil doesn't own you, who d'you take your instructions from?  ???

(Retreats)

GOD!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vulture

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 07:10:07 PM »

(Retreats)

GOD!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, AW. God is more explicit when she gives instructions: she doesn't mumble.  :D

A Woman

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 07:48:13 PM »

(Retreats)

GOD!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes, AW. God is more explicit when she gives instructions: she doesn't mumble.  :D

Ha yes.... But I like to think of God as the one true living God and in a male form at that! Must be the bible bashing crazy charismatic in me seeping out!

Vulture

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 08:23:17 PM »

(Retreats)

GOD!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ha yes.... But I like to think of God as the one true living God and in a male form at that! Must be the bible bashing crazy charismatic in me seeping out!

Good. But whose God is that?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 06:47:15 AM by Vulture »