Author Topic: Definitely 'Horse Manure'  (Read 5010 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Definitely 'Horse Manure'
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 07:39:01 PM »
Glad it's sorted, Vulch. So what are you going to use it for? A crack den?

Vulture

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 07:43:52 PM »
Glad it's sorted, Vulch. So what are you going to use it for? A crack den?

Well, being Chinese, I suppose it ought to be an opium den!  ;D ;D

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »
Excellent!
One of the great things about this humble little site is getting to know people over the years. Have you lived your whole life over here, Vulch, or did you arrive later? Sorry if I'm being nosey/rude but I'm genuinely interested. I know that Beau Peep appears in a Hong Kong newspaper and...just tell me to shut up.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:15:47 PM by Roger Kettle »

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »
Bang goes another well-established mental picture. Maybe just as well, Vult - though now I've got an image of you puffing on one of those funny coffee pot thingies with a long droopy moustache...make it go away!

As Roger can confirm, I am Scottish, 6' 5", 14 stones and size 16 shoes. Think Sean Connery meets Brad Pitt, and you won't be far wrong.
I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »
Excellent!
One of the great things about this humble little site is getting to know people over the years. Have you lived your whole life over here, Vulch, or did you arrive later? Sorry if I'm being nosey/rude but I'm genuinely intersted. I know that Beau Peep appears in a Hong Kong newspaper and...just tell me to shut up.

I take my nationality from my Chinese father because sometimes I not very proud of the English half. (When I say 'English half', that isn't strictly true either: Irish/Scottish Grandmother and Welsh Grandfather.) 'Mongrel' I think the technical terms is!

Vulture

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »
Bang goes another well-established mental picture. Maybe just as well, Vult - though now I've got an image of you puffing on one of those funny coffee pot thingies with a long droopy moustache...make it go away!

As Roger can confirm, I am Scottish, 6' 5", 14 stones and size 16 shoes. Think Sean Connery meets Brad Pitt, and you won't be far wrong.

As I'm not the moustache growing gender...... it's gone!

Unfortunately, I inherited my build from my mother. I would have loved to have been a petite oriental with long black hair but it wasn't to be.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 09:07:45 PM »
Think Sean Connery meets Brad Pitt, and you won't be far wrong.

Yeah - think Sean Connery meets Brad Pitt, and takes him down to The Ugly Club to meet Tarks.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Vulture

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 09:11:14 PM »
I must admit that I'm quite fond of Brad Pitt: if Terry Wogan turns me down, I'll settle for Brad!

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 09:12:20 PM »
Vulch - Ni hao!

You and Lucy can be in charge of our Far East Division. Diane's already handling The Americas. We need to shift some mugs and T-shirts to Taiwan especially. Why should all the cheap tat be coming one way?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 09:10:33 AM »

Hey, you're encroaching on my patch. Get your own comedy routine. I'm the one with the delusions.

Er . . .