Author Topic: YouTube problems.  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
YouTube problems.
« on: November 29, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »
I'm finding it impossible to view clips from YouTube at the moment. When I click to watch something, it says something like "Either you have Java Scipt turned off or get the latest Flash Player". As you can imagine, this makes as much sense to me as a Mongolian Knock-Knock joke. Any suggestions?

Offline The Peepmaster

Re: YouTube problems.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
Oh, thank you SO much.
My young lad's had a bash but no joy. It's a bit frustrating when you can't watch nude Jennifer Aniston scenes...er...I mean classic pop songs.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 04:10:15 AM »
I'm on dial-up so don't bother with U-tube.

I did watch the clip where John CLese compared Sarah Palin to a beautiful parrot - that was worth the half hour wait.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Malc

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 10:28:07 AM »
Get latest Flash player, or turn Java Script on.

ya eejit
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:10:16 PM by Malc »

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 12:19:03 PM »
Tried that.
Are you staying up for the Manchester derby, Malc?

Malc

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 01:26:22 AM »
I did stay up for the battle against the bitter blues, allegedly the richest club in the world!

City played well, to their credit and it was a great advert for football (we certainly need great adverts over here) but Ronaldo is starting to annoy me, and Berbatov is fulfilling my prediction as one of the very ordinary purchases along with departed Forlan and Veron, but not as bad as Massimo Taibi, (the Blind Venetian) or Gary Birtles.

Malc

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 01:28:23 AM »
I just had a genuine attack of deja vu writing that last post, but a thought occurs: did anyone get Deja Vu reading it?

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 09:38:08 AM »
Always do.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »
I did with your next one too, tomorrow.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Zesty White

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »
I did stay up for the battle against the bitter blues, allegedly the richest club in the world!

City played well, to their credit and it was a great advert for football (we certainly need great adverts over here) but Ronaldo is starting to annoy me, and Berbatov is fulfilling my prediction as one of the very ordinary purchases along with departed Forlan and Veron, but not as bad as Massimo Taibi, (the Blind Venetian) or Gary Birtles.

Aaaah, Massimo Taibi. Just goes to show what panic buying can do for you. Ferguson goes to Italy resolving to return with either Gianluigi Buffon or Francesco Toldo and returns with, as you say, the Blind Venetian. Three years earlier, Kevin Keegan goes to Italy to sign Alen Boksic from Lazio. He ends up bringing back Faustino Asprilla.

Now those of us still buying Christmas presents can learn a lot from these mistakes. Not spending ?4million plus on a gift would be the first lesson....

Fyodor

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 04:10:31 PM »
Two words immediately spring to mind - Walter Rojas!

Zesty White

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 11:10:27 AM »
 :) Two more words - or maybe four words: Jean Jacques Misse-Misse....