Author Topic: Post here to say you found the new forum and did not get lost.  (Read 8376 times)

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: Post here to say you found the new forum and did not get lost.
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »
Oops - I meant ".asp", not pearl. It's late. Sorry...
I apologise, in advance.

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 11:48:29 PM »
I have to go down to Broadstairs for a few days, as my Mum decided to fall over and break a hip/leg. She's older than me so we need to give her some attention.

Don't know how I managed to miss this earlier, Peepsie. I wish you a safe journey and a speedy recovery for your Mum.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »
I have to go down to Broadstairs for a few days, as my Mum decided to fall over and break a hip/leg. She's older than me so we need to give her some attention.

Don't know how I managed to miss this earlier, Peepsie. I wish you a safe journey and a speedy recovery for your Mum.

Thanks, Tranquil. She managed to get pulled over by her new dog, whilst getting out of a friend's car. It's caused a lot of inconvenience for a lot of us, especially me as I live so far away. However, I won't show my annoyance as it probably wouldn't be conducive to the healing process. The good thing is I get to drink Broadstairs beer again. Yippee! Every cloud, and all that.

Another thing is she'll be in hospital for a few weeks, so I'll have to cook my own meals while I'm down there. I thought they encouraged people to get up and active more quickly after surgery these days. ..0

Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 12:13:27 AM »
Thanks, Tranquil. She managed to get pulled over by her new dog, whilst getting out of a friend's car. It's caused a lot of inconvenience for a lot of us, especially me as I live so far away. However, I won't show my annoyance as it probably wouldn't be conducive to the healing process. The good thing is I get to drink Broadstairs beer again. Yippee! Every cloud, and all that.

Another thing is she'll be in hospital for a few weeks, so I'll have to cook my own meals while I'm down there. I thought they encouraged people to get up and active more quickly after surgery these days. ..0

I'm not sure, Peeps - it's been a few years since my last surgery. How soon were you back on your feet after your quadruple sympathy bypass?
I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2009, 04:59:22 AM »

I'm not sure, Peeps - it's been a few years since my last surgery. How soon were you back on your feet after your quadruple sympathy bypass?
;D ;D ;D

Joan

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 05:42:38 AM »
I'm here - just - took me a couple of minutes to realise that I wasn't logged in - wondered why the time was all squee-whiff.  Hope your Mum recovers quickly, Peeps.  My Mum was in hospital for 14 weeks when she broke her leg at age 89.  Amazed she managed to cope - and that the nurses did too!  Could be quite difficult, my Mum!

Have to show you this photo I took while on my first "big" bushwalk for a while - level, but a lot longer than what I've been doing.  Sheer fluke that it came out like this.  I was actually muttering about it moving when I took the picture.

more here

Oh boy!  I can actually preview my posts again!

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 06:59:51 AM »
Font... fount... now I'm getting confused.

Mince - did you email the code for giberi.sh-java shit to HostPapa?

(SHIT - Server Housed Info Tech, before anyone gets shocked!)

After some of the stuff that Diane posts, we're unshockable!

HuH?
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 07:00:55 AM »
I couldn't remember my user name, that is why I'm late.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 08:13:50 AM »

In my excitement to be back here I missed this too - there is always someone worse off than yourself it seems. Poor Peepmother.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 08:15:05 AM »
I'm here - just - took me a couple of minutes to realise that I wasn't logged in - wondered why the time was all squee-whiff.  Hope your Mum recovers quickly, Peeps.  My Mum was in hospital for 14 weeks when she broke her leg at age 89.  Amazed she managed to cope - and that the nurses did too!  Could be quite difficult, my Mum!

Have to show you this photo I took while on my first "big" bushwalk for a while - level, but a lot longer than what I've been doing.  Sheer fluke that it came out like this.  I was actually muttering about it moving when I took the picture.

more here

Oh boy!  I can actually preview my posts again!

That is a "National Geographic" quality photo Joan.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 01:35:08 PM »
I wish your mum all the best, Peepmaster. Remind her that she is not the only one who has to put up with you. Perhaps the fact that we also suffer here on Beau Peep might be some consolation.

Rob Baker

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »
Haha, found it again (thanks for the email link Peepsie). And hope your old mum gets well soon.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 07:52:26 PM »
Yes, much easier now. During the last few days, it was taking me seven clicks to get here. I'm exhausted.

Zesty White

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »
Well I got here, but just like the orienteering escapades of my youth, everyone got here before me. Ho hum...

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2009, 08:24:43 PM »
Well I got here, but just like the orienteering escapades of my youth, everyone got here before me. Ho hum...

Your avatar's disappeared already, Zesty. Things are getting back to normal.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟