Author Topic: What is the Beau Peep Trivia Challenge?  (Read 1545 times)

Feather

What is the Beau Peep Trivia Challenge?
« on: April 09, 2010, 02:32:59 AM »
I have been a member of this forum off and on for a few years. I was Calypso and now I'm Feather. I don't know a thing about this challenge. What is it? Where is it? And most important, why was I not told about it when I joined? Everyone else seems to know about it and participate in it. My feelings are very hurt that I have been excluded.  :'(

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: What is the Beau Peep Trivia Challenge?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 03:21:19 AM »
If you go to: http://cameldung.co.uk - under the forum Camel Dung and Horse Manure - you will see it is one of the two stickied items at the top of the page - you may also be pleased to learn that you may purchase a Beau Peep mug up there, which is the other stickied topic. 
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Feather

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 03:34:25 AM »
I must have not stated my questions well. Obviously I can see the topics, but is there a special forum for the trivia challenge that I am not privy to?

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 03:57:11 AM »
The first post on the topic "Beau Peep triva challenge" is from Colin:

I have set up a general knowledge tester that we can all join (its free) where we can compete with each other each day.
It's just a bit of a laugh but worth a go just to say that you are better than Mince.

Register at http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=79189 and happy quizzing.

Mince, can you sticky this at the top of the page for a wee while.

Cheers.

So now you don't really have to go there, but just click on the link above. See you on the quiz!
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Feather

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 05:22:20 AM »
Thanks, Diane.  I never bothered to read the beginning of the topic because the rest was just... well, "beau peepish."   You must excuse me. After all, I am not only blonde but I am an F.O.M. (Friend of Mince, for the unenlightened readers) How much sense could I really have with those two strikes.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 05:10:29 PM »
No, no, no - we're not judgemental like that around here - we won't hold you're being blond against you at all.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 05:45:57 PM »
No, no, no - we're not judgemental like that around here - we won't hold you're being blond against you at all.

That's the way to get Mince back on the forum!
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Malc

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »
I keep telling you, Mince is already ON the forum, playing the Trivia Challenge as his alter ego, dad Peter.

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 12:39:55 AM »
Come on in, Feather-Calypso.  Test the water in the quiz. Diane has told you all about it, even though she does not play it herself (I think it has something to do with her slow Internet connection). Try it, we don't bite. You might even be better than Calvin.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 01:05:52 AM »
Bill, Diane plays every day.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 03:48:04 PM »
Diane, I apologise.  I was looking for your name, as in 'Diane' and, on not seeing it on the quiz and remebering your comment about the slow connection speed, put 2 and 2 together and got 4.852793.  I put it down to senility and not enough sleep in Brussels.  Oh, and the beer might have had something to do with it.

Thanks, Tarks for correcting me.