Author Topic: YouTube.  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
YouTube.
« on: May 03, 2010, 08:08:20 PM »
I was extremely pleased with myself when, with the Peepmater's help, I became capable of posting YouTube clips on here. I now notice that the system has been changed. What's the step-by-step idiot's guide now?

Tom

Re: YouTube.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 09:51:37 PM »
Pass.  ???

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 10:59:32 PM »
I kid you not, I had a doctor's appointment today and he wrote me out an official prescription for You Tube to download "Charlie bit me". But, I'm fairly sure that my health is in capable hands.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 11:45:08 PM »
I was extremely pleased with myself when, with the Peepmater's help, I became capable of posting YouTube clips on here. I now notice that the system has been changed. What's the step-by-step idiot's guide now?

I don't know, Roger. Sorry. Mince has "improved" things, but now seems to have run away, so isn't contributing.

Try pasting {html} before the YouTube code, and {/html} after the code. Change the { & } brackets for square ones - [ & ].
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »
I kid you not, I had a doctor's appointment today and he wrote me out an official prescription for You Tube to download "Charlie bit me". But, I'm fairly sure that my health is in capable hands.
"http://www.youtube.com/v/_OBlgSz8sSM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"
It's really worth it, Diane.  185 million hits can't be wrong.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:24:42 PM by Bilthehut »

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 09:29:53 PM »

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 11:19:49 PM »
There you go, All fixed.

How to endear yourself to the boss. No explanation or assistance.  ..0
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟