Author Topic: NationStates  (Read 8062 times)

Tom

Re: NationStates
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »
I've never run a country before... it's a bit odd. I like your flag by the way, Diane.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 08:45:37 PM »
Thank you Tom - we are kinda proud of it in Dimandala.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »
I ordered the book Jennifer Government by interlibrary loan - there are six copies in our local sytem and they all are available so I'm guessing I won't have to wait long for it.

Owwww, isn't it exiting running your own country and all that!

EXITING????????

Some people are too busy running their own countries and setting up leagues of nations to worry about nit-picky little details.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2010, 09:46:03 PM »
Okay, I've been away this weekend and I've just returned to find that the whole world has changed. I'm far too tired to work this out.

Tom

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 10:07:54 PM »
I think that us world leaders should set up some kind of gallery, in the media section. Just for information purposes.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »
I think us world leaders should have a cup of tea.

Jack

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »
I think more people round these parts should join in.

It's really so simple, even Roger could do it.

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 12:01:07 PM »
Owwww, isn't it exiting running your own country and all that!
See.  That's what happens when you slam the door on your thumb as you leave.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 12:03:36 PM »
I'm with Roger on this at the moment (apart from the fact that whilst I have just driven the 300+ miles south from Scotland through the night in my car, he's jet lagged from flying the same distance the other way from Nottingham, poor lamb). May attempt to make some sense of it later when I'm fully refreshed, and possibly join in.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 12:18:53 PM »

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 01:30:06 PM »
I would like to invite you to join the League of Beau Peep Nations - the password is five letters and begins with a little "m".
Founded on 5th June 2010 as an umbrella protection group.  Our slogan: All for one and one for a nice cup of tea and a biscuit!
Do we have Nukes? or is Egon's cooking sufficient Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 07:42:45 AM »
I would like to invite you to join the League of Beau Peep Nations - the password is five letters and begins with a little "m".
Founded on 5th June 2010 as an umbrella protection group.  Our slogan: All for one and one for a nice cup of tea and a biscuit!
Do we have Nukes? or is Egon's cooking sufficient Weapons of Mass Destruction?

then I said:
I can't afford Nukes. I am too nice to my people. Maybe Jack could supply them?

then Jack said:
*AHEM*

"Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in League of Beau Peep Nations

1. The Dominion of Dimandela
2. The Kingdom of Upper Tomsland
3. The Kingdom of The Angry Rhinoceros

Clearly we are a peace-loving nation, unlike you gun-toting loonies in Dimandela. :)

t

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 07:44:54 AM »
then I said:
That was an intel error. Since the radiation leak, many of our children are born with three arms.

See all the fun you are missing! And miss it you would as it goes off and up the page and it's gone over there!

By the way I had to start a new post because it was going all jumpy on me as I tried to type like there were too many words in the post.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 07:46:07 AM »
also Tom is now on his third flag!

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 08:08:32 AM »
also Tom is now on his third flag!
He is either not sure of his identity, or there has been a coup in his country.