Author Topic: Me annual holiday.  (Read 5405 times)

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
Re: Me annual holiday.
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 01:57:06 PM »
Isn't there a bar or something with a live webcam where Roger's going? Didn't Rob or someone post about it before?  Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Yes, I believe it's transmitting live images to the waters' edge at Langeline in Copenhagen as some form of cultural Internet exchange between p*ss artists.

That's what the picture shows - a video screen.  However, there was no movement or change of image whilst I was there.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »
However, there was no movement or change of image whilst I was there.

I could be wrong, but I think the Little Mermaid is actually a statue, and not real.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 02:37:49 PM »
Nooooooo!

Actually, I referred to image, not an actual body.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 04:11:53 PM »
Just wondering...did you by any chance have to climb over a bloody big wall to see the site of the Little Mermaid?
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Joan

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 11:15:40 PM »
Isn't there a bar or something with a live webcam where Roger's going? Didn't Rob or someone post about it before?  Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Yes, I believe it's transmitting live images to the waters' edge at Langeline in Copenhagen as some form of cultural Internet exchange between p*ss artists.

;D  You've always been able to make me laugh out loud first thing in the morning, TT!

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 11:22:02 PM »
Sadly, you're not the first woman to have told me that, Joan, but I thank you all the same.  ;D
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2010, 09:44:39 AM »
Just wondering...did you by any chance have to climb over a bloody big wall to see the site of the Little Mermaid?

No.  The pathway is at the same level as the start of the rocks, which goes down to sea-level (about 2 metres below). Then the display screen is beside the water's edge, just as in the picture.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »
So what did China send in exchange?
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Vulture

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2010, 05:05:34 PM »
A cup, saucer and some nice plates!  ;D

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2010, 08:51:17 PM »
 ..0  ;D

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2010, 09:10:39 AM »
I love women's jokes, and I laughed at that.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Joan

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2010, 10:01:17 AM »
Sadly, you're not the first woman to have told me that, Joan, but I thank you all the same.  ;D

Ah, but I bet I'm the first one who was on the other side of the world at the time, TT.  ;)

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »
It's probably safer that way.