Author Topic: What are you doing for Easter fun?  (Read 900 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

What are you doing for Easter fun?
« on: April 07, 2012, 07:53:36 PM »
I was going to have an Easter egg hunt for the kids on Sunday...but I can't find where I put the eggs.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Diamond Lil

Re: What are you doing for Easter fun?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:44:28 AM »
Dare I suggest you get the kids to find them?  ;)

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 06:06:28 PM »

This is the cake I would have made if I could have been bothered.

Do you guys have Peeps yet in the UK?
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Max

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 09:23:27 PM »
Strangely enough Diane, my son put up pics of the Easter egg hunt for my grandkids (and some others) on the Isle of Bute on his Facebook page.

So where would this take place? On the shoreline, in his garden, in the grounds of Mount Stuart house?

Nope, in a graveyard.  I worry a  lot about him,  :o

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 09:32:59 PM »
Well Max, one thing about the graveyard is that if they don't find all they eggs at this time, they can go back at Halloween and look for them.

Continuing on with the Easter fun - I bought a 1800psi presure washer which has added a lot of fun to my spring cleaning. You wouldn't belive how clean my cement is!