Author Topic: Things you Find  (Read 1484 times)

Zesty White

Things you Find
« on: July 05, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »
Afternoon Peeps

I am in the process of remodelling the study into a nursery as I have a youngster due in August (although, if it's anything like its Dad it will be late). As a result I was forced to clear out some old storage boxes and generally throw away my old life / create space for parenting stuff we will need.

Anyway, what did I find to my joy but a host of letters from people on this site who sponsored me as I delved into the terrors of the deep, swimming with sharks at Deep Sea World. Scary to think that it was 11 years ago. It brought a broad smile to my face as I read through them - you really are a warm and generous bunch.  :'(

It also led to me finally getting off my backside and framing my original artwork. Now that I know $25 is the going rate for Roger's signature, I think they may top the list of valuable things to be inherited by my firstborn...

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: Things you Find
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 05:27:07 PM »
Congratulations! Babies are awesome when they are not screaming or pooping their pants.

Are you decorating the nursery with an underwater theme or will it be a Beau Peep cartoon theme? Either one will be lovely. You will have to post pics.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 06:59:26 PM »
Believe me, Zesty, it'll all be good! As for names.....Dennis?....Doris?....Vera?....Egon?...

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 09:07:26 PM »
Such bundles of little joy they are indeed, but don't be misled by Roger in the name game...firstborns have to be called Sopwith.   ;D

Seriously though, congratulations. Your life is about to be enriched beyond measure.