Author Topic: Registration  (Read 12328 times)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Registration
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2015, 06:45:32 PM »
I bought it from Custer's Last Hat Stand.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 12:16:31 AM »
EMAIL: Exclusive self balancing electric unicycle, new & hot

Self-Balancing Smart Scooters

Exclusive New Generation of Transport

Maximum speed from 5 to 15km/h – Max load weight from 60 to 130 kg – Climbing angle 15-30° - Body weight from 4,5 to 13,5kg – Tire size 4,5”-6,5”-8”-10”

About INV(under IFONS) brand
The top smart scooters brand in China, export to over 60 countries & regions, very popular by clients from all over the world,, we're always developing the innovative models and improving the quality, furnishing perfect warranty services, we also have strict control on cost to make our products competitive

Our guideline:
Innovation, Quality, Price, Warranty

Strict quality control
IFONS Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Home page: www.ifons-tek.com   Tel: 0086-755-27862976
E-mail: ifons@vip.163.com; sales@ifons-led.com
E-catalogue: http://www.mediafire.com/view/gm2ic8d91futeu8/Smart_scooter_catalogue-2015-IFONS.pdf

========================================

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email advertising your Self-Balancing Smart Scooters, which you sent to contact@cameldung.co.uk. I was wondering whether you made self-balancing bicycles for cartoon characters, since Dennis from the Beau Peep strips has always wanted a bicycle for Christmas.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 09:48:57 AM »
Hi Mince,

Good day!

Thanks for your email, pls kindly find our full offer list for the smart scooters as  attached, we regret that there's no cartoon version available for the moment, however, there are some models for kids, see below:

Any questions, just let me know.

Kind regards,

Nick

========================================

Hi Nick

Thanks for the photos of the scooters, but I don't believe a purely fictional character like Dennis is going to have much use for them. But I am sure, given that you sent an email to what is basically a forum of fans of Beau Peep, you knew there would be several Beau Peep characters who might be in need of a cartoon scooter. They're not difficult to draw: just ask Andrew. And you would be making Dennis' Christmas if you could fulfil this wish. So if you could perhaps extend your range to include hand-drawn black-and-white scooters, Dennis would be very appreciative.

Mince

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2015, 09:54:56 AM »
Thanks for your suggestions, dear Mince.

We'll consider that soon.

Kind regards,

Nick

==================================

Are you likely to add hand-drawn scooters to your range before Christmas? It's just that Dennis has gone for years wanting a bicycle for Christmas, and if Andrew has to draw yet another disappointed face for Dennis, I'm not sure his fans would be able to cope. Surely you can make an exception in this case?

Mince

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2015, 10:20:27 AM »
Hi Mince,

Thanks for your quick reply, however, to develop a new item, it takes a lot of money and time, we're very busy with the production for the moment, I'm sure we'll have more attention on this at a later stage.

Kind regards,

Nick

===============================

Hi Nick

I know what it's like to be busy. Not a day goes past that I am not extremely busy sending ridiculous replies to unsolicited advertising emails sent to the registration email of our notice board.

Perhaps we can have a whip-round here for Dennis to persuade Andrew to finally draw the bike Dennis has yearned for for so many years. To help in this, do you want to buy an exclusive Beau Peep mug?

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2015, 12:42:30 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2015, 10:31:46 AM »
Self-balance two wheels SUV electric scooters, new & hot, best price now

Key features
With handrail & LED light, more safe
More power: 2*350W               More loading: max. 120KGS
Faster: 15KM/H                         More distance: 25KM per charging
Convenient: foldable
8 inches tyre
About INV(under IFONS) brand
The top smart scooters brand in China, export to over 60 countries & regions, very popular by clients from all over the world,, we're always developing the innovative models and improving the quality, furnishing perfect warranty services, we also have strict control on cost to make the price competitive
Our guideline:
Innovation, Quality, Price, Warranty

Strict quality control
IFONS Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Home page: www.ifons-tek.com   Tel: 0086-755-27862976
E-mail: ifons@vip.163.com; sales@ifons-led.com
E-catalogue: http://www.mediafire.com/view/gm2ic8d91futeu8/Smart_scooter_catalogue-2015-IFONS.pdf

======================================

Thank you for once again sending a email to contact@cameldung.co.uk to advertise your scooters. The members have expressed great interest in the scooters and have finally raised enough money to buy one for Dennis. Do you have any with flashing LED lights on them?

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2015, 11:05:46 AM »
Hi Mince,

Good day!

Thanks for your email, yes, this SUV version scooter is with LED lights, however, no flash LED light around the tyre.

Any other questions, just let me know.

Kind regards,

Nick

=================================================

That's excellent. After our last communications, I did think you had given up with us, but now that you have sent a second email to contact@cameldung.co.uk, I again live in hope that Dennis will get his bicycle. Are your LED lights real or cartoon?

Thanks, Mince

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2015, 11:14:23 AM »
The LED is real, see below: [Picture included in email]

=====================================

Oh, that looks great. Dennis would really like one of those if only he was actually a real person and not a cartoon. I would like to order 100 of those, but first I would need to sell enough Beau Peep mugs to cover the cost. Would you like to buy a Beau Peep mug?

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2015, 04:16:09 PM »
Thanks for your email, dear Mince, maybe the mug is for my furture plan.

Have a nice weekend!

Nick

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2015, 01:03:35 PM »
Hi Mince,

Good day!

Pls kindly find our updated E-catalogue links as follows(the new SUV version smart scooter with handrail has been just added):

http://www.mediafire.com/view/7l6m2glm6xvzh2c/Smart_scooter_E-catalogue-2015.11-IFONS.pdf

Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks and best regards,

Nick

=============================

Thanks for your new catalogue. Please enjoy our mug-selling web page in return. http://www.beaupeep.com/ Just click on the link and buy mugs.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2015, 04:24:26 PM »
Thank you, dear Mince.

Have a nice weekend!

Nick

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2015, 02:05:40 PM »
Smart Scooters-big discount,  BEST X'MAS gift

Blah blah blah

===================================

Thank you once again for your lovely email. Are you going to buy some Beau Peep mugs from us? They're really good.