Author Topic: Vulture  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
Vulture
« on: February 05, 2017, 02:19:54 PM »
Vulture, a very good friend of mine who posted on this board for six years, from 2007 until 2013, passed away today. I knew her for nearly twenty years and she became a special part of my life. She was funny, intelligent, immensely generous, and just great company. My wife and I will miss her immensely.

Redundant

Re: Vulture
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:36:32 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that Mince, and sorry for your loss, friends are often hard to come by and to hold, twenty years of friendship is a blessing.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 04:02:31 PM »
Desperately sad to hear this, Mince. I have nothing but fond memories of her contributions on this site. We exchanged private messages on occasion and she came over as an extremely warm and genuine person. Rotten news---my thoughts are with you.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 06:25:20 PM »
This is shocking news, and very, very sad.

I had the pleasure of meeting Vulture last year, along with our own Sandy B, and can confirm, even from that one meeting, she was all that Mincey describes. She was always great fun to cross swords with on this board, and sorely missed when she left.

Godspeed, Vulture.
I apologise, in advance.

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 12:15:18 AM »
Like Tarks, I enjoyed our meeting immensely. I can imagine that her passing will leave a deep void.

Sad sad news.

Diamond Lil

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 09:09:59 AM »
Sad news indeed. Great lady that I only knew from her posts but proof yet again that when we lose someone from this board, it's like losing part of your own family.

Rob Baker

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 01:05:23 PM »
Yes, this a very sad loss.  Mince, please pass my condolences to Vulture’s family (sorry, I don’t know her real name) .

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 03:25:01 PM »
RIP Vulture
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Max

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 05:26:24 PM »
Totally agree with Diamond Lil on this, it IS like a death in the family.
Sorry for your loss Mince.

RIP Vulture.

Egg

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 09:19:36 AM »
Sad news indeed.

RIP Vulture and best wishes to all concerned.