Author Topic: I'll tell you what.  (Read 4661 times)

Colin

I'll tell you what.
« on: September 07, 2007, 05:16:54 AM »
This working for a living and being up at this time in the morning is getting to be a bit of a pain.  >:(

I wish I could draw.

Vulture

Re: I'll tell you what.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 06:19:56 AM »
This working for a living and being up at this time in the morning is getting to be a bit of a pain.  >:(

It must be awful. I, on the other hand, get up at this time 'coz I want to! Retirement has its benefits!  8)

peter

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 12:36:55 PM »

It must be awful. I, on the other hand, get up at this time 'coz I want to! Retirement has its benefits!  8)

I bloody got up to the sound of hammering. Retirement also has its drawbacks.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 12:39:12 PM »

Yeah, but you'd have had to let Mince back into the house eventually.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Vulture

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 02:42:33 PM »

Yeah, but you'd have had to let Mince back into the house eventually.

;D

peter

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 02:58:01 PM »
Vulture I knew you would like it as soon as you got your toes wet it is rather addictive being with this insane lot.
It gets you out of bed.

Vulture

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 04:10:24 PM »
Vulture I knew you would like it as soon as you got your toes wet it is rather addictive being with this insane lot.
It gets you out of bed.

Funnily enough, Peter, I have no problems getting out of bed. I would like, just now and again, to have a lie-in: just to about seven or eight o'clock in the morning!

peter

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »
It gets you out of bed.

Funnily enough, Peter, I have no problems getting out of bed. I would like, just now and again, to have a lie-in: just to about seven or eight o'clock in the morning!
Yes but admit you can not resist the board now

Vulture

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 04:21:32 PM »
It gets you out of bed.

No!

peter

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 05:25:58 PM »
It gets you out of bed.

No!

I have noticed that we have been going down hill after such a good start.
Maybe the in patients are dragging us down.