Author Topic: Guests  (Read 10379 times)

peter

Guests
« on: September 11, 2007, 04:02:16 PM »
Don't  just look join in and be verbally abused by Tarquin and Peepmaster.
Be defended by all the others.
Go on you know it makes sense

Diamond Lil

Re: Guests
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 08:01:32 PM »
Peter, I hope you're being well paid for taking on the marketing of the site... 8)

Vulture

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »
Peter, I hope you're being well paid for taking on the marketing of the site... 8)

I think he is, Diamond Lil. Mince is going to give Peter free grammar lessons!  ;D

peter

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »

I think he is, Diamond Lil. Mince is going to give Peter free grammar lessons!  ;D

His gramma is in a care home.

When did Mince do free.

You are talking about his dad he don't give me computer lessons.

peter

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 09:06:33 PM »

Hi Diamond Lil. All done for free.
Every time I come on line and look who is on, there is ten guests.  Just think they could make  a contribution.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 12:33:04 AM »
We couldn't invent you, Peter. Thanks so much. Your avatar suits you by the way.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Joan

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 01:44:56 AM »

Every time I come on line and look who is on, there is ten guests.  Just think they could make  a contribution.

OK, Peter - can't promise I can make much of a contribution. :)  I've stopped being rude though, and logged on forever, so that's one less guest.  I usually come in for a look in the morning my time here in Sydney when most of you are snoozing probably, except for maybe Diane and Mince - noticed he's a bit of a night owl.  There's usually something to make me smile - sometimes I even laugh out loud. :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 03:28:18 AM by Joan »

peter

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 07:38:14 AM »

OK, Peter - can't promise I can make much of a contribution. :)  I've stopped being rude though, and logged on forever, so that's one less guest.  I usually come in for a look in the morning my time here in Sydney when most of you are snoozing probably, except for maybe Diane and Mince - noticed he's a bit of a night owl.  There's usually something to make me smile - sometimes I even laugh out loud. :D
Welcome Joan its nice to speak to a sensible person but beware of the others. I like the picture of your lab. I would like to put a picture on with my dogs but Mince wont show me how.
Mince has always been a night owl he seems to get up at 12 am then works afternoons and evenings then go on the board.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 09:01:36 AM »
Greetings, Joan! :)

Take no notice of anyone.
I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 09:06:11 AM »
Welcome, Joan. It's good to get some young blood on the scene.

peter

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 11:36:16 AM »
We couldn't invent you, Peter. Thanks so much. Your avatar suits you by the way.

You mean you did not realise it was a photo, shame on you. I think it is quite flattering notice those dreamy eyes and the fine sculptured nose.

peter

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
Greetings, Joan! :)

Take no notice of anyone.

So the quite seduction starts. Smooth but I was watching for it.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 06:17:11 PM »
I like the idea of a "quite" seduction.
"Well, I was quite seduced". Peter, I can't help thinking you sound like Leslie Phillips.

peter

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 06:33:49 PM »
"Well, I was quite seduced". Peter, I can't help thinking you sound like Leslie Phillips.

I am about the same age. Do you remember.  "Right hand down a bit."

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 07:12:36 PM »

Yes! A stupid Leslie Phillips.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟