Author Topic: Who's Wordleing?  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Who's Wordleing?
« on: January 23, 2022, 06:22:50 PM »
After succumbing to peer pressure, I finally started Wordleing.

If you haven't heard of Wordle, I congratulate you for living an interesting life, it seems that everyone is playing and posting about the game.

It is not the same as a download app of the same name, this one you play online at www.wordlegame.org

I found it more fun when I noticed the "enter" button - I was waiting around thinking my internet connection sucked. lol 
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
Re: Who's Wordleing?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 09:33:15 AM »
I'm going to investigate this, Diane. My daughter and sister are already hooked.

Offline Max

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 10:28:04 AM »
Just been bought by the New York Times Diane, eventually they will charge to play it no doubt. Had a go at it this morning, quite stimulating, I'm sure I felt the grey matter move.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 11:07:10 AM »
It's not for me. I quite enjoyed the first handful of times I tried it, but then got distracted and didn't go back. Failed the crucial 'can't wait to get back to it' test, alas. But then I started to see people posting their 'successes' all over social media, and was glad. I didn't know what they were before - now that I do, it makes not doing the same so much more satisfying than actually playing the game. Please tell me you're not doing that, Diane?

I remember enjoying the little game with coloured pegs that probably inspired it. That was fun....

I apologise, in advance.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 08:26:21 AM »
It's not for me. I quite enjoyed the first handful of times I tried it, but then got distracted and didn't go back. Failed the crucial 'can't wait to get back to it' test, alas. But then I started to see people posting their 'successes' all over social media, and was glad. I didn't know what they were before - now that I do, it makes not doing the same so much more satisfying than actually playing the game. Please tell me you're not doing that, Diane?

I remember enjoying the little game with coloured pegs that probably inspired it. That was fun....

Rest assured, I have never shared my wordle result on Facebook. I did today share Youtubes of Rocky's Eye of the Tiger and Katy Perry's Roar to bring in year of the Tiger. I'm fun like that.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 11:21:32 AM »
Rest assured, I have never shared my wordle result on Facebook. I did today share Youtubes of Rocky's Eye of the Tiger and Katy Perry's Roar to bring in year of the Tiger. I'm fun like that.

Ah, that is perfectly acceptable behaviour. :)
I apologise, in advance.