Author Topic: Women, and their place in this world.  (Read 17362 times)

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
Re: Women, and their place in this world.
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 08:27:22 PM »
I'm sure she'll thank you in her own time, and in her own way, Peepsie, but just for the record, that was AW totally slap-free! Which is more than I can say for you when she catches up with you.

For the purposes of clarity, and other members on here who haven't a Scooby what Peepsie is on about (what's knew?), AW won't mind if I repost the
picture in here. AW is the one in the foreground.

Caption Competition, anyone?

I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 08:30:44 PM »
Can I just say how lovely you look in that new photo on the other forum, AW?

Personally, I think it's great when an attractive bird does herself up to help herself look gorgeous. Okay, it can delay the departure time when going out, (what with putting the "slap" on etc.,) but it's great to walk into a bar with a little trophy on your arm!

Gawd bless 'em.

Hang on, Peeps. AW looks lovely; she's attractive (but needs help to look gorgeous), she has to use 'slap', and all that makes her a trophy...... I would think 'foolhardy' rather than 'bravery' is a better description.

Vulture

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »
I'm sure she'll thank you in her own time, and in her own way, Peepsie, but just for the record, that was AW totally slap-free! Which is more than I can say for you when she catches up with you.

For the purposes of clarity, and other members on here who haven't a Scooby what Peepsie is on about (what's knew?), AW won't mind if I repost the
picture in here. AW is the one in the foreground.

Caption Competition, anyone?

Is Batman AW's trophy?

A Woman

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 08:39:35 PM »
Peepsie, I'm fast approaching forty and even faster turning in to a cantankerous old moo.

Don't mess with women, or rather A Woman, entering the menopausal stage of life. Dangerous place to be with or without slap!  :-*

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 08:40:08 PM »
I wasn't referring to AW as requiring "slap" etc. Far from it. AW has a natural beauty. She may need her eyes testing, but she and Tranquil make a good team. No, I was talking about the vast majority of women, without which, Boots No. 7 would go out of business.

I should also state, in case people start to wonder if I'm a misogynist, that I help cook the meals very often when I have a bird round. Only once, since I've been here on Bute, has a girl walked out on me during our meal preparations. (That was a couple of years ago, and I was only pointing out something wrong she was doing, but in a helpful way).
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Malc

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 08:41:40 PM »
It would be a better caption competition if AW was facing the other way, but I think we all know that.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »

That was my first bit. I then went on to write this about my birds:

Personally, I think it's great when an attractive bird does herself up to help herself look gorgeous. Okay, it can delay the departure time when going out, (what with putting the "slap" on etc.,) but it's great to walk into a bar with a little trophy on your arm!

I really didn't mean to imply that I was writing about AW. That would've been impudent, at the very least. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Just wanted to put it on record.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2008, 08:55:26 PM »
Peepsie, this is from her......   :-*

She'd have posted it herself, but she's just cracked open the 12-year-old Cardhu.
I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 09:00:09 PM »

That was my first bit. I then went on to write this about my birds:

I really didn't mean to imply that I was writing about AW. That would've been impudent, at the very least. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Just wanted to put it on record.

Sorry, Peeps, just the fact that you lump all your girlfriends as 'birds' says it all. I'm way to old to be taken in by your pseudo apology.  ::)

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »
Peepsie, this is from her......   :-*

She'd have posted it herself, but she's just cracked open the 12-year-old Cardhu.

Just don't take advantage of her when she's flat on her back!

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 09:06:55 PM »
... members on here who haven't a Scooby what Peepsie is on about (what's knew?)

Are you sure this is correct?

Nice bird, by the way.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »

Sorry, Peeps, just the fact that you lump all your girlfriends as 'birds' says it all. I'm way to old to be taken in by your pseudo apology.  ::)

It's just a term of endearment. I wasn't calling all women "birds", just mine.

I wouldn't have the cheek to think of you as a bird, Vulture.  ::)

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »
Notice how quickly the bravery crumbles.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 09:18:49 PM »
Notice how quickly the bravery crumbles.

I never started out trying to be "brave". I was singing the praises of the females that share our planet. Someone should write a book about them.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 09:20:54 PM »
I was singing the praises of the females that share our planet.

Who is the "our"?