Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Happy Valentine's Day
« on: February 14, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »
Wishing everyone (except, of course, bullies in uniform wherever they may reside) a happy day.

Will you do anything special today?

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Diamond Lil

Re: Happy Valentine's Day
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 05:39:31 PM »
I was at a funeral earlier and am about to head out to have some root canal work done.  Don't you just love a party animal?? ::)

peter

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 05:46:56 PM »
I was at a funeral earlier and am about to head out to have some root canal work done.  Don't you just love a party animal?? ::)

Your sure a glutton for fun.
Me we just had to look after 5dogs and two grandchildren.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 06:29:11 PM »
I popped into town today to buy a "get well" card for a friend who's in hospital and forgot what day it was. The card shop was mobbed! Of course, they sell a lot of other crap in these places---like teddy bears who say "I love you" when you poke them in the eye or something---but the place was heaving with people exchanging money for tacky cards with pulsating hearts on the cover. Talk about exploitation! I've just GOT to get a Beau Peep range out for next year.

peter

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »
I popped into town today to buy a "get well" card for a friend who's in hospital and forgot what day it was. The card shop was mobbed! Of course, they sell a lot of other crap in these places---like teddy bears who say "I love you" when you poke them in the eye or something---but the place was heaving with people exchanging money for tacky cards with pulsating hearts on the cover. Talk about exploitation! I've just GOT to get a Beau Peep range out for next year.

What about a card with Doris on the front.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »
Yes Roger, nothing says romance quite like Egon cooking a special candle wax meal.  ;D

Hope you feel better soon Lil.  :-*

Dogs plus grandkids is a great way to spend the day of love.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

peter

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 07:45:49 PM »

Dogs plus grandkids is a great way to spend the day of love.
You have got to be joking don't know witch is worse a adolescent dog or kids.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 07:53:35 PM »
Aah, you're a soppy old sod beneath the front, Peter!

Malc

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 09:24:16 PM »
Should that be "don't know which witch is worse?".

And in any case, what witch?

Oh never mind. My bore alarm just went off.  It was quite embarrassing too, as it was in my trousers.