Author Topic: Wish me luck ...  (Read 38338 times)

Feather

Re: Wish me luck ...
« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2010, 05:39:18 AM »
Malc, I used to be Calypso, but requested that membership be canceled because I did not feel I belonged on this board. One day I decided to look at the board and found something I wanted to respond to. I returned as Feather - a name I have had elsewhere.

I am real. That was me in the avatar with the sunglasses and in the other avatar where I'm looking over the top of my reading glasses.  I am an American and I live in Texas.

I have met Vulture and Peter. They are lovely people. And of course I know Mince fairly well. 

Malc

« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2010, 09:31:53 PM »
Thank you, Feather. I accept that Peter is real, of course. My contention is that he's not the 'Peter" that posts here.
In your estimation is Mince the kind of weirdo who would pretend to be two people for his own amusement?

peter

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2010, 11:02:27 PM »
of course i am real
no one could invent me
and yes i have meet feaver

peter

« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2010, 11:07:09 PM »
the problem you have is i feel real but am i just a figment of my own imagination

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #289 on: November 24, 2010, 04:50:02 PM »
the problem you have is i feel real but am i just a figment of my own imagination
Hi Mince

Feather

« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2010, 05:34:21 PM »
Thank you, Feather. I accept that Peter is real, of course. My contention is that he's not the 'Peter" that posts here.
In your estimation is Mince the kind of weirdo who would pretend to be two people for his own amusement?

Yes, if he is bored and not busy. Mostly he is bored and busy.

Malc, when Mince brought me up from London to meet his parents,  I saw Peter sitting in front of the computer. Beau Peep was on the screen. 

Malc

« Reply #291 on: November 25, 2010, 04:40:22 AM »
So what's the deal with you and Mince then? Were you a serious item at one stage?
If you went to meet his parents, either:
(a) You both contemplated a serious and long-lasting union
(b) He wanted to prove to his parents he wasn't gay
(c) He wanted to boast that he could pull a seriously good looking chick.
(d) You wanted to check that there was no evidence of mental illness.

If you're asking do I seriously want you to spill your guts on this forum?

Yes.

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #292 on: November 25, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »

Or did you mean Mince's?

Feather

« Reply #293 on: November 25, 2010, 02:44:36 PM »
So what's the deal with you and Mince then? Were you a serious item at one stage?

Yes.

No, he just wanted his mum to do his laundry.

Joan

« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2010, 06:04:31 AM »

Yes.

No, he just wanted his mum to do his laundry.

;D  Great answer, Feather.

Honestly, I don't look in for a few days and you all go berserk! Bunch of nutters!  I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Nobody answered Malc's original question, which was (I think) how Mince got involved with the forum and his connection.  Was he a fan of BP, or did he just pop up out of the ether, a bit like I did? Although I did have a connection to Roger BBP.

Thanks, TT, Malc and Lucy.  I've really got a bit blase about talking about my breasts and their vagaries, not to mention their condition.  Anyway, I know you're all big boys and can cope with these sort of confronting revelations.  Bellieve me, there's a lot I haven't shared with you!  I do have a tendency to reveal a little too much about myself when I feel comfortable about the people I'm with.  I sometimes forget that this is a public forum, but I feel a lot more comfortable posting about these things here than on Facebook, where I know it would be a bit confronting for some FB friends.  Not that that stops me sometimes! Anyway, if other people don't want to read the thread, they don't have to and it really has been wonderful for me to be able to spill here and to receive all your support and humour as well.

Now, I'm off for a swim in the pool.  It's cooled down a bit this avo, but is still a balmy 24C.  I know you lot in the Northern Hemisphere are all freezing at the moment with loads of snow, especially in Dundee.  Hope your staff is making something nice and warming for Lucy and Peeps, Roger.  I know Lucy is feeling the cold, poor thing.

Take care everyone,
Joan xo

Fyodor

« Reply #295 on: November 27, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »
Joan,
I'm not all that big a boy at all.
I can handle breasts ... just about, but your vagaries have almost done for me. Flesh and blood, girl, remember.

Joan

« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2010, 11:03:47 AM »
Joan,
I'm not all that big a boy at all.
I can handle breasts ... just about, but your vagaries have almost done for me. Flesh and blood, girl, remember.

Laughing out loud, Fyo! There are a number of replies to this, but all of them involve extremely personal revelations, for me and you, I suspect.  Flesh and blood - I began to think that's all they were, but I'm starting to remember that they're good for other things too.  ;)

Offline Max

« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2010, 01:47:21 PM »
"but I'm starting to remember that they're good for other things too"

A case of "thanks for the mammaries"  Joan?

Be well and keep well.

Max  ;D

Offline Bilthehut

« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
Just remember, Joan - they don't necessarily put food on the table, but they do feed the kids.

Joan

« Reply #299 on: November 28, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »
 ..0 ... My original phrasing was: "I'm starting to remember they have their good points." Thank goodness I reread before posting!

Thanks, Max.  I have a book of short stories by Australian female writers called "Thanks for the Mammaries", put together for one of the breast cancer charities - very funny some of them. Must reread it.