Author Topic: The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays  (Read 8727 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 11:06:29 PM »
I think the other thread you've started tonight is a big pile of steaming poo

The person who said this won't be getting a free birthday reading from me.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Jack

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 02:09:50 AM »
Oooh! Oooh! Do July 23rd!

I'd like to know what I'm like.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 04:30:56 AM »
23 July - the birthday of the liberator.

warm and sympathetic individuals and the first choice of shoulder for others to cry on; gift for helping; above all their greatest wish is to see others liberated from their doubts, fears, anxieties and misfortunes. Giving and suportive; quick and piercing mind. conservative in their views; underneath bursting with creativity and are excellent at learning new skills. Too cerebral; hide their own feelings.

ON THE DARK SIDE: Self-sacrificing, directionless, repressed

AT YOUR BEST: Generous, compassionate, creative

Your greatest challenge is...avoiding being taken advantage of.
The way forward is...to understand that there is a differece between compassion and stupidity. You are not stupid, so make sure you are only there for those who appreciate you.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Feather

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 04:56:18 AM »
Please tell me about my birthday, Diane. It's May 20.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 05:09:16 AM »
20 May - the birthday of continuous momentum.

versatile, communicative and inventive. respond to people and situations quickly and openly, talk a lot. crave change and diversity and freedom of expression. fertile imagination. provoking both awe and exhaustion in others. never enough time in the day. skimming the surface of life, manic. quick witted and energetic jack-of-all trades if they can balance being and doing. Stylish. Drawn to jobs in the humanitarian, philosphical or artistic spheres.

ON THE DARK SIDE: Undisciplined, verbose, superficial

AT YOUR BEST: Innovative, expressive, communicative

Your greatest challenge is...learning to pace yourself.
The way forward is...to understand that your desire to constantly seek out the new will lead you into random and inconsistent behavior, ultimately causing frustration not fulfillment.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 05:13:26 AM »
By the way, I'm only giving about 1/4 of the info in the book out - it also discusses health, love, career and destiny, people you're drawn to and luck maker. It has amused me for hours - one of my best garage sale finds ever.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 09:33:18 AM »
Okay, I'm in!
June 23rd.

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »
Do me!  Do me!  Please, please, pretty please.   27 May.

p.s.  Do all of these have their birthdays in the calendar?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:27:48 PM by Bilthehut »

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »

Mumbo jumbo, all of it. Superstitious claptrap. Why on Earth would I want a reading for February 6th? What possible bearing could the day you were born, February 6th, have on the rest of your life, let alone your character. I can't believe how many normally level-headed people on this forum appear to be suckers for this kind of nonsense. Obviously none of you were born on Februaury 6th, that's all I can say.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »
Okay, I'm in!
June 23rd.

23 June - the birthday of the improver.

highly sensitive and loving individuals who yearn to make the world around them a more beautiful place. Vision of a peaceful world; devote energy and intelligence to areas that need improvements. Interested in the lives of others and eager to help, emotionally, financially or practically. Great value on personal relationships, treat people with respect, consideration and warmth. Can become interfering gossips but without malicious intent. May appear untrustworthy.  May have wacky ideas about love and sex. Make others feel secure and loved. Like to be surrounded by friends and loved ones.

ON THE DARK SIDE: unreliable, unrealistic, over-involved

AT YOUR BEST: devoted, enchanting, altruistic

Your greatest challenge is...resisting the tendency to gossip.
The way forward is...to understand that if someone has told you something in confidence, you should resist the urge to share that information; it’s not your information to share.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 05:55:37 PM »
Do me!  Do me!  Please, please, pretty please.   27 May.

27 May - the birthday of progressive action.

perceptive and creative thinkers. Greatest desire is to benefit humanity as a whole by action. Progressive ideals. Self confident, keep their cool, concerned for the well being of others. Can detach emotionally, be cold and impersonal. Steady, strength of purpose, infectious optimism. Elegance and sophistication, well respected and liked. Close relationships may be less harmonious due to being workaholics. Find it hard to accept criticism. Clever and passionate people.

ON THE DARK SIDE: detached, obsessive, selfish

AT YOUR BEST: steady, dedicated, elegant

Your greatest challenge is...to avoid hastily judging and condemning others.
The way forward is...to understand that when you pass judgment on other people, you are sometimes passing judgment on yourself.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 05:56:56 PM »

Mumbo jumbo, all of it. Superstitious claptrap. Why on Earth would I want a reading for February 6th? What possible bearing could the day you were born, February 6th, have on the rest of your life, let alone your character. I can't believe how many normally level-headed people on this forum appear to be suckers for this kind of nonsense. Obviously none of you were born on Februaury 6th, that's all I can say.

That's too bad, as February 6th is particularly juicy.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 06:15:36 PM »
My greatest challenge is resisting the tendency to gossip? Just wait till I tell my wife.

Vulture

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 06:30:15 PM »
My greatest challenge is resisting the tendency to gossip? Just wait till I tell my wife.

... and the blokes down the pub, and her next door, and the postman.....!

Diamond Lil

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 09:38:10 PM »
Can I please have 8 March, but only if it's great......