Author Topic: What movies did YOU watch this xmas?  (Read 7003 times)

Sandy Buttcheeks

Re: What movies did YOU watch this xmas?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 02:40:31 PM »
We ventured from our hermitage and headed to the city for a grand adventure – the place was teaming with life, people and vehicles buzzing about everywhere! Finally got to see The Hobbit 2, it was awesome on the big screen. My movie ticket went in our family “Awesome Things of 2014” jar.

Still have The Hobbit to see, Diane. I am saving it for some time in the next fortnight, as a treat. I have basically taken a fortnight off work to cram for my Uni exams and I'm sure it will be a welcome distraction.

As we say in Scotland, I am now officially "keeching it".    :(

Offline Bilthehut

• Really, real person (but not blue)
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 12:54:46 PM »
Who brought up Titanic?  :-[
No one. It's still down there.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 04:55:19 PM »
We ventured from our hermitage and headed to the city for a grand adventure – the place was teaming with life, people and vehicles buzzing about everywhere! Finally got to see The Hobbit 2, it was awesome on the big screen. My movie ticket went in our family “Awesome Things of 2014” jar.

Still have The Hobbit to see, Diane. I am saving it for some time in the next fortnight, as a treat. I have basically taken a fortnight off work to cram for my Uni exams and I'm sure it will be a welcome distraction.

As we say in Scotland, I am now officially "keeching it".    :(

I don’t know if you should watch the movie in the middle of a university education – after seeing it you may change your mind, and want to be an actor or a movie chicken handler instead of what you are currently studying up on.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Sandy Buttcheeks

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 12:09:52 AM »
I like the sound of being a movie chicken handler. What qualifications do I need?