Author Topic: Beau Peep trivia challenge  (Read 182187 times)

Offline Diane CBPFC

Re: Beau Peep trivia challenge
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2008, 04:00:26 PM »
Thank you so much, what a fantastic cake TTIII  ;D

Firstly, I would like to thank Juan Valdez my personal coffee picker. I would like to thank my dogs for not chewing up my phone lines this month. I would like to thank Colin for changing the categories from UK football. Lastly, I would like to thank God for inventing multiple choice answers for without them I wouldn't have stood a chance.

Play on peepsters, play on.  ;D

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Tom

« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2008, 08:50:37 PM »
Can we have some easy peasy questions...? My head hurts after this last lot...  :o :( >:( ??? :P ::)

Colin

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »
I guess today wasn't my best.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2008, 08:42:24 PM »
Good time though, Colin!  ;D
I apologise, in advance.

Tom

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2008, 08:53:07 PM »
I wouldn't have said those questions were particularly 'easier'...

We do all get the same questions now, don't we ???

peter

« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2008, 09:01:17 PM »
I guess today wasn't my best.

Oh did we  not get ten Colin.
Who should study more.
I only got a poor eight.
But i do not want to brag.

Colin

« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2008, 12:49:29 AM »
When you do the quiz and click on submit, your answers come up.
How many of you go....ahhhhh, or other stupid noises as soon as you see the big red X?

« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2008, 01:17:27 AM »
My noises usually begin with a "fff" or a "shhh".  :-[
I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2008, 06:33:26 AM »
When you do the quiz and click on submit, your answers come up.
How many of you go....ahhhhh, or other stupid noises as soon as you see the big red X?

As most of the questions seem to be about the USA, I'm usually surprised when I see a tick!

« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2008, 05:23:02 PM »
I feel compelled to point out that having psyched myself up for today's quiz as per normal, around 7 seconds in I was subjected to deliberate and relentless distraction tactics, resulting in me losing an incalculable amount of valuable seconds. I shall leave it at that, save to add that A (certain) Woman was left with mixed feelings of triumph coupled with disappointment that I still managed to get 9 right.

I'd demand a steward's enquiry, but there's no way he's going to get to see what I was subjected to.
I apologise, in advance.

Vulture

« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »
I feel compelled to point out that having psyched myself up for today's quiz as per normal, around 7 seconds in I was subjected to deliberate and relentless distraction tactics, resulting in me losing an incalculable amount of valuable seconds. I shall leave it at that, save to add that A (certain) Woman was left with mixed feelings of triumph coupled with disappointment that I still managed to get 9 right.

I'd demand a steward's enquiry, but there's no way he's going to get to see what I was subjected to.

A bad workman...... always blames the washer-up.

« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »

A bad workman...... always blames the washer-up.

Ooh! She didn't like that, and stormed off out.

So, no distractions today.  ;D
I apologise, in advance.

Tom

« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
Hmph!!! I think the categories themselves are misleading. Anything labelled "easier" really means "pot luck" or "you'll never get all of these" or "don't expect a ten" or "come back tomorrow when the category is easier still" or "do some homework first" or "don't worry it's only a quiz"

I'm proud of my five! So there!!!

>:( ::) ;D

« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »
Likewise, Tom! Didn't half put an end to my good spell. Looks like Peter's got it in the bag today. Good show, old chap!...Although Colin and Fydo may yet have other ideas.........
I apologise, in advance.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »
I think 'easy' means that the question compiler knew the answers. :-)

I still think the hats and ribbons was wrong yesterday - the way they fixed it made is sound like the women had more than one ribbon on their hat.  ???

Maybe Vulture can put me right on that one as she got 10 right.

People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad