Author Topic: Mince is at it again!  (Read 5632 times)

A Woman

Re: Mince is at it again!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 12:49:15 PM »

Thanks for the flowers peeps, who says romance dead!!It's from the local supermarket yet again but very much appreciated. :)

Brilliant, Lucy. You've just blown his cover. I don't think anyone believed Peepsie's  butch, hard nose approach to love and women.

Perhaps he could go one better and get flowers delivered to you. Sensing he's a bit of a cheap skate - www.valueflora.co.uk would be a good option.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 12:51:07 PM »

Thanks for the flowers peeps, who says romance dead!!It's from the local supermarket yet again but very much appreciated. :)

Brilliant, Lucy. You've just blown his cover. I don't think anyone believed Peepsie's  butch, hard nose approach to love and women.

Perhaps he could go one better and get flowers delivered to you. Sensing he's a bit of a cheap skate - www.valueflora.co.uk would be a good option.

A packet of seeds would be cheaper.
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

A Woman

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »

A packet of seeds would be cheaper.

:D :D LOL You are so full of S*** . Well at least you could aid their growth! ;)

Fyodor

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 06:26:55 PM »
Blackmail is an insidious word.

I haven't changed peter's posts. I know the above is spelt and punctuated correctly, but it wasn't me. (Perhaps it was one of an infinite number of monkeys.)

Brackets?