Author Topic: Wish me luck ...  (Read 38417 times)

Offline The Peepmaster

Re: Wish me luck ...
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »
Have you done anything to your settings, Roger? (You might have altered something by accident in one of the areas of your profile section - maybe reconfigured some coding and altered the html when trying to enhance or emphasise something?) It wasn't me, and I wouldn't have access to your personal area.

Did you link to a URL or upload the original jpeg/gif?
Nostalgia is not what it used to be. 😟

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 07:20:46 PM »
You put a joint in your soup. Roger? No wonder McGookin was impressed.

I made soup for my lunch today. Risky business - managed to get a small paper cut when I tore open the sachet. I put in my own Maggi seasoning as well.

I apologise, in advance.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

I made soup for my lunch today. Risky business - managed to get a small paper cut when I tore open the sachet. I put in my own Maggi seasoning as well.

Oh dear. Is the woman on holiday somewhere? Hope you've got enough clean clothes and dishes.

Offline Tarquin Thunderthighs lll

• They call me Tarqs... and other stuff.
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 07:29:02 PM »
She was at work, Peepsie - I'm happy for her to do that. I'm more than capable of fending for myself. I have an iPhone.
I apologise, in advance.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2009, 07:36:46 PM »
That's a relief. It's good to know that should you run out of clean pots, pans, dishes or underpants, she's just a phone-call away.

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2009, 07:53:57 PM »
Have you done anything to your settings, Roger? (You might have altered something by accident in one of the areas of your profile section - maybe reconfigured some coding and altered the html when trying to enhance or emphasise something?) It wasn't me, and I wouldn't have access to your personal area.

I think I may have urled.

Tom

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »
You seem a bit laid back, Roger.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

I think I may have urled.

That wouldn't have changed it then, Roger, because in that instance the file's hosted on another server, and it's simply a link you've entered, giving the path. You'd have to have access to that other server, replacing the picture with a file of the same name, but which you'd already rotated in Photoshop, or similar. I can't imagine you'd have (a) the access privileges, and (b) a way to ftp. (No offence meant.)

Offline Roger Kettle

• Roger
  • Ho! Ho! £$%^&* Ho!
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2009, 08:20:11 PM »
I probably flugged the hjp/sprocket.

Offline The Peepmaster

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2009, 08:29:06 PM »
Mince might know. I think he's got an "O" level in twatography.

Malc

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2009, 09:09:53 PM »
Joan, you can of course start up another diary thread.

Offline Mince

• Utter Waste of Time
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2009, 09:35:04 PM »
By the way, who's been playing silly buggers with my avatar?

I have no idea, Roger, but it's disgraceful and I don't think you should stand for it: after all, your avatar isn't.

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »
I probably flugged the hjp/sprocket.

Not surprising, playing silly buggers like that at your age.
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Offline Diane CBPFC

« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »
My Cock-a-leekie isn't working out by the way - not a chicken stock cube in the house! So instead I added (to the chicken and leeks and onions) white beans and mushroom soup and mushrooms. I just need to call it something else - any ideas?
People will come from strange lands to hear me speak my words of wisdom. They will ask me the secret of life and I will tell them. Then maybe I'll finish off with a song. The Nomad

Vulture

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2009, 09:46:42 PM »
My Cock-a-leekie isn't working out by the way - not a chicken stock cube in the house! So instead I added (to the chicken and leeks and onions) white beans and mushroom soup and mushrooms. I just need to call it something else - any ideas?

Mushy leekie?